Welcome to Reobijn BV Privacy statement
Reobijn BV respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your Personal Data. Herewith Reobijn informs you as to how we look after your Personal Data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
There is a Glossary of Terms at the end of this document which explains the terms we use.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Purpose of this Statement
This Privacy statement aims to give you information on how Reobijn BV collects and processes your Personal Data through your use of our website, including any data you may provide through this website.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this Statement carefully together with possible other notice, policy or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing Personal Data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This Privacy statement supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
If you have any questions, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact Reobijn BV at:
Industriestraat 287482 EZ Haaksbergen
Phone: +31 (0) 53 574 04 04
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. Reobijn does not control these third-party websites and is not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we advise you to read the privacy statements of every website you visit.
- THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal Data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Reobijn may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Dataincludes first name, last name
- Contact Dataincludes email address and telephone numbers
If you fail to provide Personal Data
Where we need to collect Personal Data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you. In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
- HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Reobijn uses different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes Personal Data you provide when you:
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- sending us applications for a job; or
- give us some feedback
Automated technologies or interactions:
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will use your Personal Data only when the law allows so. Most commonly, we will use your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Please see the Glossary to find out more about the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your personal data.
Generally Reobijn does not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your Personal Data. If you have given your consent you have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your Personal Data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Reobijn may have to share your Personal Data with the parties set out below
Internal Third Parties
- External Third Parties
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your Personal Data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice Reobijn requires all third parties to respect the security of your Personal Data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your Personal Data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your Personal Data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We do not transfer your Personal Data outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
- DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your Personal Data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know.
How Long Will Reobijn Use Your Personal Data?
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements for Personal Data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
If you wish to exercise any of your legal rights which are set out in the Glossary to this Policy, please contact us .
Reobijn BV, Industriestraat 287482 EZ Haaksbergen
firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +31 (0) 53 574 04 04
No Fee Usually Required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, Reobijn may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. It may take longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
Reobijn does not use so called sharing tools as Facebook or Twitter or other social media
Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your Personal Data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your Personal Data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us
Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your Personal Data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
Sister companies of Reobijn (acting as joint controllers or processors) provide IT and system administration services and undertake leadership reporting.
Your Legal Rights
You have the right to:
- Request accessto your Personal Data. This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correctionof the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasureof your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data . You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your Personal Data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processingof your Personal Data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processingof your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your Personal Data in the following scenarios: (1) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (2) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (3) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (4) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any timewhere we are relying on consent to process your Personal Data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Industriestraat 287482 EZ Haaksbergen
Phone: +31 (0) 53 574 04 04